- Military, military spouse and dependent questions
If you have questions about active duty military, military spouse programs, and military dependents contact the FTCC Fort Bragg Office at 910-678-1050
- Do you have a payment plan?
Yes, we offer a payment plan for all semesters. Please refer to "Tuition Payment Plan" link at Automatic Tuition Payment Plan
- I lost my Student ID. How do I get a new one?
Go to the Student Activities Office (Tony Rand Student Center, Room 24) to determine if your ID was returned by the campus security office. If it was not, visit the Cashiers Office in the Thomas McLean Administration Building, present a photo ID and a $5 payment. If you do not have a picture I ...
- What areas of study are available at FTCC?
The College has over 156 associate degree, diploma and certificates available for students to choose from. The link on the website to the programs of study area is http://faytechcc.edu/areas_of_study/default.asp. For the High School Connections program specifically, we offer close to 30 total p ...
- What are the requirements to be a North Carolina resident for in-state tuition?
State law allows bona fide North Carolina legal residents (domiciliaries) to be eligible for a lower tuition rate than non-residents. North Carolina law (G.S. 116-143.1) requires you to establish legal residency (domicile) in North Carolina and maintain it for at least 12 months immediately pri ...
- I'm in the National Guard. How do I apply for TA?
National Guard students may begin setting up their accounts in the GoArmyed portal on June 6, 2011 and may begin requesting TA on August 1, 2011 for classes that begin October 1, 2011 or later.
- How long do I have to pay before being dropped from my classes?
Click on Registration and Tuition Payment Schedule to see the current payment deadlines.
- What costs are associated with college enrollment?
The North Carolina Community College system provides quality education at affordable prices. Based on current tuition rates, in-state residents pay $66.50 per semester hour. Additionally, you will need to purchase the appropriate books for your courses. Effective October 1, 2002, Army Tuition A ...
- Where can spouses get basic MyCAA information?
Eligible spouses who are ready to explore portable career options and develop a career goal and plan should establish a MyCAA Account by visiting the MyCAA website. This is an easy, self-help process. Once the spouse profile information is provided, the Department of Defense (DOD) will verify ...
- How to Apply for MyCAA
Eligible spouses who are ready to explore portable career options and develop a career goal and plan should establish a MyCAA Account by visiting the MyCAA website, and click on Create an Account. Select a degree or continuing education program and apply for admission to Fayetteville Technical ...
- Troop Schools
SAMSE PBUSE DTMS UMO TCAIMS CBRN
- What days will the College be closed for Holidays?
The College holiday scheduled is on the website. Click Here.
- How do CLEP and DANTES Exams help in reaching my educational goal?
DANTES and CLEP exams are offered free to Active Duty Soldiers. You may take these tests and college credit will be considered. Ask for the pamphlet which will show you the test and equivalent credits with FTCC. These tests are free, there is no penalty if you do not pass them, and it is a good ...
- I'm active duty army. Why do I need to pay for my fees out of pocket when I pay for a class but they are waived when I use TA?
All client funded students must pay their tuition and fees out-of-pocket. You may do this at the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building.
- How can I see the Student Handbook information?
The Student Handbook is on the FTCC website at http://goo.gl/hPLo9
- Where do I pay for a parking fine?
The business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building accepts payment for parking fines.
- What is a SOCAD agreement and how do I get one? Can family members participate?
SOCAD is the acronym for Servicemembers Opportunity College Army Degree. This program was developed to assist Active Duty Military and their family members in their quest for a college degree. Prior to the inception of this program soldiers were continually having to meet admissions and residen ...
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
The Department of Defense expanded Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program is providing Financial Assistance for military spouses who are interested in pursuing degree programs, licenses, certifications and education leading to careers in high growth, high demand portable ca ...
- What is the difference between an Official and Unofficial Military Evaluation?
An Unofficial Evaluation is one that is completed without supporting documentation. This is just to give you an idea of courses that you might be awarded in your college degree. To change from an Unofficial to Official evaluation, you must select a goal (degree track or major) and meet all admi ...
- If I have not decided on an educational goal or objective, whom do I contact?
The Fort Bragg Center has qualified personnel who can help you determine your educational goals (910) 678-1050 or FTCC has a Career Center with a full time staff to assist you in your career planning. This service is free of charge. Call (910) 678-8205 and ask for an appointment.