FTCC Knowledge

Where do I pay for a parking fine?

Fines can be paid at the cashier’s office located in the Thomas McLean Administration Building. Forms of payment taken for parking fines are: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and/or Discover.  Click here for more information.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

Article Details

Last Updated
5th of August, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.