FTCC Knowledge

I lost my Student ID. How do I get a new one?

Go to the Student Activities Office (Tony Rand Student Center, Room 24) to determine if your ID was returned by the campus security office. If it was not, visit the Cashiers Office in the Thomas McLean Administration Building, present a photo ID and a $5 payment. 

If you do not have a picture ID, visit the General Classroom Building, Room 102-F, for verification of your identity via the ID database. If your photo is in the database, you will receive a form to bring to the business office in lieu of a photo ID.

A lost ID issued over two years from the time of loss may be replaced without charge.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

Article Details

Last Updated
12th of August, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.