FTCC Knowledge

How do I take care of a Returned check?

There is a $25 fee for all returned checks. Payment can be made at the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building. Payment may be made by cash, money order or bank check only.

Questions concerning a Returned Check should be directed to the Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager at (910) 678-8320 or silveyh@faytechcc.edu

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

Article Details

Last Updated
5th of August, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.