FTCC Knowledge

I work for a North Carolina business that wants to pay for my tuition but I am an out-of-state resident.

Click on Tuition Waiver Form for Tuition Paid by Employer and fill out the necessary paperwork to submit a request for the in-state tuition rate.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

Article Details

Last Updated
5th of August, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.