FTCC Knowledge

I have a third party paying for my tuition. What do I do?

If you have a third party that requires the student to submit an authorization to the business office, then you will need to file the authorization with the appropriate office by the payment deadline.  


As a reminder, an authorization can be sent directly to the third party billing office and possibly hold the student's classes.  Don't become a "No Show".  It is the student's responsibility to drop their courses prior to the first day of the term to ensure they are not charged for their courses. 


Third party authorization forms for curriculum courses should be filed with the Loans and Grants office Room 109, located in the Thomas McLean Administration Building.

Third party authorization forms for continuing education courses should be filed with the Cashier's office, located in the Neill Currie Building.

MyCAA third party authorization forms for curriculum courses should be filed with the Spring Lake Cashier's Office or on Main Campus at the Cashier's Office Room 107, located in the Thomas McLean Administration Building.

MyCAA third party authorization forms for continuing education courses should be filed with the Cashier's Office, located in the Neill Currie Building.


For contact information on who handles your third party authorization go to Third Party Contact.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

Article Details

Last Updated
19th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.