- What is the cost associated with transferring money from OneAccount to OneAccoun... [Article]
Nothing, it’s free, and the transfer is immediate!
- What is the MyFTCCCard for? [Article]
Your new MyFTCCCard is the key to selecting your refund preference. Activating it lets Fayetteville Technical Community College know how you would like to receive your refunds, so don't
- Do I have to keep the MyFTCCCard if I don't open up the OneAccount? [Article]
If you choose to not open the OneAccount, it is still a good idea to hold the card in case you want to change your refund preference.
- I owe my friend money, and he has a OneAccount. How can I pay him? [Article]
You can pay him by using the “Transfer Money” feature online. There is no charge and it is real time. Both the sender and recipient will receive an email once the tr
- Will the change to my refund preference affect my current refund? [Article]
That depends on whether or not the refund has disbursed. If it is still pending delivery, the change may go into effect.
- How much does it cost to change my refund preference? [Article]
Nothing. It's free.
- If I wanted to deposit money into my OneAccount (MyFTCCCard), where can I print ... [Article]
Deposit Slips can also be printed online and are pre-filled with the student’s information (in detail: login to Student website>Customer Service>Service Requests>Print
- Why is the MasterCard Brand Mark on my new MyFTCCCard? [Article]
The MyFTCCCard can be used to make purchases wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted. It is important to note that the MyFTCCCard is
- What are the advantages of having my refunds deposited directly to my OneAccount... [Article]
Depositing your refund to t