- Can I pick up my Financial Aid refund check? [Article]
No. Starting Spring 2012 all financial aid refunds will be processed through the MyFTCCCard. Paper checks will no longer be processed for financial aid disbursements throu
- How do I make my refund preference for the MyFTCCCard? [Article]
To make your refund preference you will first need to log into the HigherOne Website by Clicking here and by
- I am unable to use the HigherOne ATM on campus because it is out of service what... [Article]
Higher One commits to having an in-service ATM at all times on campus. If all Higher One/OneAccount ATMs on campus are not in service at the same time, then Higher One will refund surcharg
- How do I purchase books with MyFTCCCard? [Article]
You must have funds available on your MyFTCCCard to be able to use the card. Please remember funds are not placed on your MyFTCCCard until a scheduled disbursement occurs duri
- I just registered, when will I get MyFTCCCard? [Article]
Cards will begin shipping 30 days prior to a new semester for new students who registered earlier than 30 days before the start of a semester.
- If I am using MyFTCCCArd at a HigherOne ATM machine will I be charged a fee? [Article]
There is no fee for using your MyFTCCCard at a Higher One ATM. However, fees do apply if you use a non-Higher One ATM. Please login to your Higher One account for a list
- Where are the HigherOne ATM machines located? [Article]
FTCC has Higher One ATMs located in the Horace Sisk and General Classroom Buildings on the main campus and in the atrium at our Spring Lake campus.
- How do I request a MyFTCCCard [Article]
Cards will be automatically mailed to all new curriculum students after they register for their first class. This card will be used for the entire time the student i
- What is the maximum amount of money that can be withdrawn by a student from an A... [Article]
$500.00 (pin-based total)
- What is the maximum daily spending limit for the MyFTCCCard using Swipe & Si... [Article]
$2,500 – the student may contact customer service to request an increase to this amount.
- What is the cost associated with transferring money from OneAccount to OneAccoun... [Article]
Nothing, it’s free, and the transfer is immediate!
- "I haven't received my card yet, do you know when I should expect it t... [Article]
You can click “Where’s My Card” feature to find out&n
- How do I update my address for the "My FTCC" card? [Article]
There are several ways that you can update your address for the "My FTCC" card. Visit your student web-advisor account, click on the change address link, complete the form and hit
- Why does Higher One place maximum daily spending limits on the MyFTCCCard? [Article]
To protect against fraudulent use of the account.
- How do I avoid being charged a fee when using MyFTCCCard? [Article]
The OneAccount is designed to be used for free. If you choose credit to Swipe and Sign - you’ll avoid future pin-based transactions fees
- I lost MyFTCCCard but have to pay my cell phone bill, what options can I use to ... [Article]
a. Send a personal check from your OneAccount = Free
b. Use online billpay = Free
c. Initiate an ACH Trans
- If I use MyFTCCCard at another bank's ATM, what are the applicable fees? [Article]
$3.00 from Higher One currently, plus what the ATM might charge… (be sure to check the fee schedule online too)
- Is the MyFTCCard a credit card? [Article]
No, the card is not a credit card but when you are making purchases with the card, select the credit card option to avoid transaction fees.
- What is the MyFTCCCard for? [Article]
Your new MyFTCCCard is the key to selecting your refund preference. Activating it lets Fayetteville Technical Community College know how you would like to receive your refunds, so don't
- Do you have any "how to" videos on setting up MyFTCCCard? [Article]
There are several YouTube videos that are available by clicking